window&tab bar

Help
y.syrov
2011-08-10
2013-04-23
  • y.syrov

y.syrov - 2011-08-10

Excuse for my English.
    My system ubuntu 10.04 with the last updates and some additional ppa. When I used old versions PAC - with tabbar there were no problems. After removal of options (home/.pac) and installations of the new version I had a problem, namely:
    1. If in "prefences" it is not chosen "put terminal tabs in main window",
    1.1. New connection is created in a new window.
    1.2. By pressing by the right button of the mouse at a window it is possible to choose menu point "attach window to main tab bar" and connection is located as on a separate window, but with a tabs. The main window of the program in this case has no tabs.
    2. If in "prefences" it is chosen "put terminal tabs…",
    2.1. New connection is created as in a new window, but
    2.2. By pressing by the right button of the mouse at a window it is possible to choose menu point "attach window to main tab bar" and connection is located on the main window of the program with a tabs.
    Actually a question.
    How to adjust pacman that connections at me were created as before in the main window on different tabs, instead of in any new windows?

• y.syrov

y.syrov - 2011-08-10

I am sorry, at me has been established "open new connections on: windows". And it was necessary to establish "… on: tabs".

• y.syrov

y.syrov - 2011-08-10

very nice software :)

• David Torrejón Vaquerizas

Hello!

Alright, so, it *looks* like you solved your problem by yourself, right? ;)

Thank you very much for your interest in PAC! :)

- David.

• Shashidhar G

Shashidhar G - 2012-08-09

When I connect to a remote server through gnome-terminal and start the 'screen'(multi-tabbed terminal program) command, the window title will indicate the terminal that i am currently in. This window title is not coming in the PAC manager tab window. Is there a way to enable the window title that the screen command shows on the pac window title.