Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Awesome tool! How to colorize?

2004-11-27
2013-04-09
  • Adam Miller
    Adam Miller
    2004-11-27

Heya,

Bravo, this will be my new ANSI graphics tool!

Question: I loaded an existing non-color ASCII art file, but I want to just add color to it (color the existing characters). Is there a way to select a block of text and apply a color to it?

Right now, I have to retype all the characters in their old position with the color selected to colorize them. Is there another way to do this easier?

Cheers!
    Adam Miller
    tigermud.com

• Adam Miller
      Adam Miller
      2004-11-27

Please disregard the question, I just figured it out.

Killer tool!!!

• Curtis Wensley
        Curtis Wensley
        2004-11-27

Hey!   I'm glad you like it!   (and thanks for the donation!!!)  I really appreciate your feedback. 

Also, if there's anything you think would rock with this program, let me know.  I'm open and willing. (:

Cheers,
        Curtis aka Eto

• Adam Miller
      Adam Miller
      2004-11-27

I would recommend changing the menu so that you can highlight a block of text and use a single keystroke to apply a color. Maybe hotkey that function instead of having it buried in the menus.

• Adam Miller
      Adam Miller
      2004-11-27

Oh I did learn that highlighting text, then pressing B, F, and then F would apply the formatting I wanted.

PableDraw rocks!