execution time in log line

Help
2009-08-24
2013-04-25
  • the documentation says that the log line format is "current time|execution time|category|statement SQL String|effective SQL string".

I have output that looks like this:
        * p6spy - 10:32:57|0|1|statement|select this_.id as id0_0_, this_.version as version0_0_, this_.create_time as create3_0_0_, this_.name as name0_0_ from member_group this_ where this_.name=?|select this_.id as id0_0_, this_.version as version0_0_, this_.create_time as create3_0_0_, this_.name as name0_0_ from member_group this_ where this_.name='group.5'

and

* p6spy - 10:32:57|-1||resultset|select this_.id as id0_0_, this_.version as version0_0_, this_.create_time as create3_0_0_, this_.name as name0_0_ from member_group this_ where this_.name='group.5'|id0_0_ = 33

in the first case, what is the 2 fields between the currentTime and category? is the seconds and milliseconds for execution time?

in the second case, what does -1 indicate?

thanks

• In the 1.3 P6LogQuery.java, it looks like connectionId between execution time and category.

• Pat
    Pat
    2010-12-28

Hi there -

Sorry for the late response. I think I am the only one who has recently done anything with p6spy. I got some basic access to this project from the only original developer I could reach. Unfortunately, not full project admin access. So I have moved over to github for further development.

You are welcome to help out there by forking and then sending me a pull request.

https://github.com/patmoore/p6spy