Ivan Brunelli Sanchez
How do you generate the cvs changelog into your files? Its really nice, and I would like to use it in my own projects. Example:
* Description: factory for getting real values.
* $Author: jeffgoke $
* $Revision: 1.4 $
* $Date: 2003/01/21 22:50:30 $
* $Id: P6LogFactory.java,v 1.4 2003/01/21 22:50:30 jeffgoke Exp $
* $Source: /cvsroot/p6spy/p6spy/com/p6spy/engine/logging/P6LogFactory.java,v $
* $Log: P6LogFactory.java,v $
* Revision 1.1 2002/05/24 07:31:45 jeffgoke
* version 1 rewrite
Thank you for the help.