How to delete a comment & change email addr?

Help
Gerardo C.
2006-12-19
2013-03-22
  • Gerardo C.
    Gerardo C.
    2006-12-19

Hi everybody!

I need to know if it's possible to delete some comments from a task. Would you like to tell me how?

I also need to change the address of the sender when I create a new account. When you create a new user account an email is sent to the new user. In the mail body appears an address:

>On 12/18/06 5:49 PM, "OPT" <xxxx@xxxxxx.xxx> wrote:
    >
    > Dear     ,
    >
    > A new user has been created for you on the OPT system at ...
    >

The email address that actually appears belongs to a person who was the administrator of the  server where OPT is installed,  but this person is not working for the company anymore so we need to change it. Is that possible?
    I checked if there was any user called "OPT" or if the email address is still part of any project but no it seems that no users exist whit this address.

Thank you in advance for your help&time!

• If you need to do some moderation, there's no other option as going directly to the database and update the table with a tool like phpmyadmin (or whatever you like).

To change the OPT sender mail address, edit the file <opt_install_dir>/include/OPT_lib.php and change the line near the top that reads " $CRM_email=<some_email_address_of previous_employee>.

HTH, Martin

• Gerardo C.
      Gerardo C.
      2007-01-08

Thank you!!!