Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Vertical Scroll Grid ising keyboard strange!

Help
2011-11-21
2012-12-13
  • mike alekseev
    mike alekseev
    2011-11-21

I use latest version 2.4.4

I create GridForm, populate some data and goto the end of the grid.
    And now I see row number 5 as the top-visible row of grid. Now I keyboard  UP key some times  to scroll grid to the top row. When I reach row # 5 and press UP, grid does not scroll to row # 4, but in status line I see  "row 4 of 25", and if  I now press UP key I see "row 3 of 25", but top row is already # 5 and so on.

Moreover, the same behaviour I see when I tries to scroll to bottom of he grid using DOWN key. If my visible bottom-row is #18, then I press DOWN on that row, I see "row 19 of 25", but row #19 is not visible until I press DOWN again and both #19 and #20 becomes visible.

I think that is my mistake. But when I compile and run demos (#10,#13) in Netbeans platform - Grids in this samples works so strange as I describe.

But if I download demo10 from openswing site via web-link and run it, than scrolls by keyboard in Grids works FINE!

Question: what version of framework  downloadable via web-link demo10 uses? In what version "bad scroll" come?

Thank you!

• mcarniel
    mcarniel
    2011-12-03

Problem fixed in 2.2.4 version

• mcarniel
    mcarniel
    2011-12-03

Sorry: 2.2.5 version

• Jacek Uznanski
    Jacek Uznanski
    2011-12-03