OSW 1.2.5 for Windows 2000/XP, Linux and Mac OS X has been released and =
can be downloaded at either http://www.opensoundworld.com or =
This is primarily a bug-fix and minor-enhancement release, but it is of =
particular significance to Linux users.
* Fixed RedHat and SuSE Linux support. There was a problem for some =
people in previous releases loading external transforms leading to the =
infamous "Can't fund Button" message.
* New Transforms:
* Fixed bugs in Granulator synthesizer. Try it out!
* Fixed bug 864541: does not use default browser on Windows. OSW will =
now use the default browser (e.g., firefox on my system) instead of =
always selecting IE.
* Enhanced support for MIDI clock output; handy for sync-ing up with =
sequencers or tempo-based gear.
* Added small feature: copy a full transform path name to the clipboard =
by right clicking and selecting menu option - this is useful for =
copying/pasting transform path names in OSC scripts and applications.
* New built-in table: /sine2 (sine squared)
* Added support for string constants and string operations
* Added new mode to FanIn transform: setting option "-multi" to true on =
creation will allow FanIn to accept different types on different inlets =
and always output Any.
* Fixed minor bug in AddSynth.
Users are encouraged to download and try out the new version, and report =
any issues to the bug/support trackers or the users mailing list.=20
OSW is a graphical programming environment for real-time music and audio =
applications. It is intended for composers, performers, and sound =
designers. Please visit the project site at =
http://www.opensoundworld.com for more information.=20