Error: CSS did not load.
This may happen on the first request due to CSS mimetype issues.
Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing.
- added support for signing MSI files (patch from Marc-André Lureau)
- calculate correct PE checksum instead of setting it to 0
(patch from Roland Schwingel)
- added support for RFC3161 timestamping (-ts option)
- added support for extracting/removing/verifying signature on PE files
- fixed problem with not being able to decode timestamps with no newlines
- added stricter checks for PE file validity
- added support for reading keys from PVK files (requires OpenSSL 1.0.0 or later)
- added support for reading certificates from PEM files
- renamed program option: -spc to -certs (old option name still valid)