OSRMT-Reports-All_Artifact_Details

Users
2009-09-14
2013-05-01
  • Hello,

I have problems to generate reports with OSRMT.
    I succeed to generate Artifact Summary and Artifact Detail
    reports but when i try to generate All Artifact Details report i
    got following exception:

Exception in thread "Thread-17" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/xpath/CachedXPathAPI
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.data.JRXmlDataSource.<init>(JRXmlDataSource.java:152)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.query.JRXPathQueryExecuter.createDatasource(JRXPathQueryExecuter.java:94)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillDataset.createQueryDatasource(JRFillDataset.java:673)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillDataset.setDatasource(JRFillDataset.java:610)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillDataset.setParameterValues(JRFillDataset.java:599)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.setParameters(JRBaseFiller.java:864)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.fill(JRBaseFiller.java:702)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFiller.fillReport(JRFiller.java:123)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperFillManager.fillReport(JasperFillManager.java:420)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperFillManager.fillReport(JasperFillManager.java:256)
    at com.osframework.ejb.reportwriter.ReportWriterBean.runXMLReport(ReportWriterBean.java:394)
    at com.osframework.appclient.services.ReportWriterServices.runReport(ReportWriterServices.java:80)
    at com.osrmt.appclient.wizards.ReportWizard$5$1.doNonUILogic(ReportWizard.java:215)
    at com.osframework.appclient.ui.common.SwingWorker.construct(SwingWorker.java:139)
    at com.osframework.appclient.ui.common.SwingWorker.access$000(SwingWorker.java:42)
    at com.osframework.appclient.ui.common.SwingWorker$2.run(SwingWorker.java:96)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.xpath.CachedXPathAPI
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:217)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:205)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:323)
    at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:294)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:268)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:336)
    … 17 more

Can someone help me about this?

Best regards.

• George Reaves
    George Reaves
    2009-12-04

Have you tried using iReports that comes with the download. I had the same problem, however, iReports operates with a live connection. Was able to setup up all kinds of reports there. I know you have to go out to a 3rd party application to get the report, but a lot more flexibility.