Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

To install on 64bit systems

Users
Mike Crowe
2009-08-12
2013-12-05
  • Mike Crowe
    Mike Crowe
    2009-08-12

Hi folks,

Current version of osrmt doesn't suport installing on 64bit systems.  To solve:

1) Download the latest izpack.jar file
    2) Extract the native/ShellLink_x64.dll and rename to ShellLink.dll
    3) Overwrite the existing osrmt.jar/native/ShellLink.dll with this new one.  (FWIW, I also copied COIOSHelper.dll into that directory, not sure if it's required)

Presto, a 64-bit installer.

HTH
    Mike

• Don Ward
    Don Ward
    2011-07-28

Mike,

I cannot find a /native/ folder in the download for Version 1.5.  Does this version fix a 64-bit install?  I am getting just a flash of the Command Monitor (Windows) menu and then there is no opening of the OSRMT client.  Also, the install does not add an icon for OSRMT anywhere that I can find.  All I see is the OSRMT folder in the Start menu and it gives the behavior mentioned above when I left click on OSRMT Client. 

• chijian203
    chijian203
    2013-12-05

This method did work. you could open the osrmt.jar by Winrar, and replace the ShellLink.dll by one from izpack.jar. If you could not find ShellLink.dll from izpack.jar, please install izpack and you can find it in installed directory.