Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

OSRMT Startup Empty Ref Table Exceptions

Users
2009-07-22
2013-05-01
  • mark gardinier
    mark gardinier
    2009-07-22

Getting table not initialized exceptions starting osrmt.  Followed the instructions in the installation document.  Ran the two mysql scripts, mysql_create_schema.sql and mysql_create_view.sql.  Guess I could download the source code but thought someone might know what's wrong.  Running under Fedora 10.

./run.sh
    com.osrmt.appclient.system.EmptyReferenceTableDatabaseNotInitializedException
        at com.osrmt.appclient.system.LoginController.testConnection(LoginController.java:242)
        at com.osrmt.appclient.system.LoginController.start(LoginController.java:66)
        at com.osrmt.appclient.reqmanager.RequirementManagerController.start(RequirementManagerController.java:101)
        at com.osrmt.appclient.reqmanager.RequirementManagerController.main(RequirementManagerController.java:89)

• mark gardinier
      mark gardinier
      2009-07-22

Never mind...forgot to initialize the tables.  Duh.

• struie
    struie
    2009-11-05

I too am having the same problem as above.

I have now spent about a day trying to get a basic install working.

Has anybody else experienced this problem and worked out a solution ?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Struie

• struie
    struie
    2009-11-05

DOH.

Solved, had accidently lost upgrade script. Now found.

Works now ..

• Hi guys!
    The section "Import database contents" show you how to resolve this problem.
    I had the same problem and the "upgrade.bat" helped me.