Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Agent source

Mircea H.
2009-10-28
2013-05-01
1 2 3 .. 7 > >> (Page 1 of 7)
  • Mircea H.
    Mircea H.
    2009-10-28

Hi,

I'd like to download the agent source and try compiling it on Linux running on a non-x86 platform. Where can I find it?

Thanks!

• Manuel Fraga
    Manuel Fraga
    2009-10-29

Hi Mike:

Osmius is developed with ACE framework, so it is multiplatform, and compiling on different platforms is transparent.
    Download the source:  and download the libraries and includes for your target platform. Modify mpc files and compile.

Let us know if you have problems compiling in your platform

Thanks

: http://sourceforge.net/scm/?type=svn&group_id=160907

• Manuel Fraga
    Manuel Fraga
    2009-10-30

Hi Mike:

Depends on waht do you want. If you want the entire infrastructure you need to compile all server-side binaries plus master agent and agents. If you want agents to work standalone mode you only need to compile the desired binary.

The easiest way if you want to compile entire solution is using mwc file with Make Project Creator (included with ACE), if you only want one agent touch his mpc file.

Remerber that you need specifically libraries to your platform.

Let us know if have any problems.

Regards

• I began reading this informative article and couldn't quit. You are wonderful with words and your views are presented in an interesting and compelling manner. I'm glad I read this.,

• I have been searching your website a while, the loading velocity is superior i would resembling to recognize where you might be internet hosting? Must I grow a VPS? At the instant I am utilizing godaddy but they continually disabling my account on account of excessive server load. I m getting about 10,000 UV a day. What hosting should I get? mail me if doable pls, thanks in advance.,

• Fantastic web site. Lots of useful information here. I'm sending it to some friends ans also sharing in delicious. And certainly, thanks for your effort!,

• Thanks for another informative blog. Where else could I get that kind of information written in such a perfect way? I've a project that I'm just now working on, and I have been on the look out for such information.,

• This was excellent to discover why can't I subscribe to the Feed so I can observe more articles such as this in the future? Is actually anyone else seeing this issue?,

• is that so? really? awesome!,

• I am really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one nowadays..,

• So content to get found this article.. tyler collins,

• check this out!,

• check this out!,

• glad to hear it! hope everything work out for you as well.,

• yeah that makes a lot of sense, I get it,

• glad to hear it! hope everything work out for you as well.,

• awesome pictures, thanks so much for sharing them,

• is that so? really? awesome!,

• thanks a lot I totally agree,

• thanks a lot I totally agree,

• yeah that makes a lot of sense, I get it,

• check this out!,