- Easy-to-use (removal in 1 click ! )
- Free (GPL open-source license)
- Can remove any Windows (XP, Vista, Windows7, Windows8).
- Can remove any Linux (Debian, Ubuntu, Mint, Fedora, OpenSuse, ArchLinux...). Remark: if you want to uninstall Wubi (Ubuntu installed inside Windows), please follow this guide.
GET OS-UNINSTALLER: whatever the systems installed on your disk, choose one of the 3 methods below:
- RECOMMENDED: boot on a Boot-Repair-Disk. A software (Boot-Repair) will be launched automatically, close it. Then launch OS-Uninstaller from the bottom-left menu.
- OR boot on a Linux-Secure disk, choose "Try Ubuntu", and run OS-Uninstaller via the shortcut at the left of the desktop.
- OR boot on a Debian (or derivatives: Ubuntu, Linux Mint...) disk, either normal session, or live-CD, or live-USB. Then install OS-Uninstaller in it, either via PPA for Ubuntu/Mint, or DEBs for Debian.
Launch OS-Uninstaller, choose the system to remove, then click the "Apply" button. When the removal is finished, reboot and check that your system has been removed.
Warning: the default settings of the Advanced Options are the recommended ones. Changing them may break your boot. Don't modify them before asking advice.
GET HELP: by Email (boot.repair ATT gmail DOT com)
HELP THE PROJECT: Translate, Propose patches, or Donate (Paypal account:email@example.com)
DISCLAIMER: OS-Uninstaller is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but without any warranty. Please be aware that OS-Uninstaller writes logs&backups on disks, and collects anonymous statistics about its use.