Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

che Problems on Web Host running Linux, Apach

Apache
Dasha
2007-05-14
2013-06-05
  • Dasha
    Dasha
    2007-05-14

This is the message from OrangeHRM user:

url]m3i.co.za/orangerhrm2

Guys help please. I've successfully installed and launched organgehrm2 using XAMPP 1.6 for WIN locally on PC. I must however upload and do manual install to the webhosting server that fortunately are running linux apache and php/mysql. I've manual created the database and could successfully import the SQL for the Tables. I've altered conf.php with the new DB connection detail. But do what I want, I just cannot get the login.php page to display. All other html for example home.html when called is displayed. all php when called result in error 404. The other php on my site works fine only those in the orangehrm2 folder that shows error. This I think must have something do with Apache? I haveno knowledge of linux nor Apache and your help will greatly be appreciated.
    The Specs for the Linux Server are as follow:
    Operating system Linux
    Kernel version 2.6.9-023stab043.1-entnosplit
    Machine Type i686
    Apache version 1.3.37 (Unix)
    PERL version 5.8.7
    Path to PERL /usr/bin/perl
    Path to sendmail /usr/sbin/sendmail
    PHP version 4.4.6
    MySQL version 4.1.21-standard-log
    cPanel Build 10.9.0-STABLE 9966
    Theme cPanel X v2.6.0
    cPanel Pro 1.0 (RC36)

regardss
    Pierre Wepener[/url]

• Dasha
      Dasha
      2007-05-14

Your problem is PHP version, take a look here (http://orangehrm.com/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=27)

javivf

• Dasha
        Dasha
        2007-05-14

Thanks javivf! I've posted this to my hosting provider. Strange how one misses things 1:30 in the morning. Much appreciated! South African greetings.

Pierre

• Mafaz Mazeen
    Mafaz Mazeen
    2009-11-05

thanks for sharing it with us :)