Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

TimeSheets

Nadeesha
2008-06-02
2013-06-05
  • Nadeesha
    Nadeesha
    2008-06-02

Hi,

We have been entering our timesheets each day and at the end of last week saw that the details we had entered for Friday 16th and Monday 19th May were not showing anymore. Today we have looked at it and now they are the only days that are showing, even though we entered details for the other days (and previous weeks). Can you please have a look at why they seem to be disappearing and reappearing?  Also, I just had a look under admin and its showing everything except those two days

Tanks!
    Liz

• Nadeesha
      Nadeesha
      2008-06-02

Hi guys

We too are having ongoing problems with timesheets. They have previously been having problems with the info previously entered being visible to the administrator but not when logged in as a user. Can you update me on a fix?

Liz

• Nadeesha
        Nadeesha
        2008-06-02

Hi Liz,

What version of OrangeHRM are you using?
        Did you download the latest version?
        There were some time entry bugs that were fixed in the new release.

Rgs,
        Sujee

• Nadeesha
          Nadeesha
          2008-06-02

Hi,

Because the site is live for my clients, I am using 2.2.2.2 and won't install 2.3 until it is stable. Is there any word on when 2.3 will be stable?

Liz

• Nadeesha
            Nadeesha
            2008-06-02

Hi Liz,

Yes, 2.3 is stable. You should install that version.

Rgs,
            Sujee

• Nadeesha
              Nadeesha
              2008-06-02

Hi Liz,

Yes the 2.3 version is stable. And also there is a problem when admin change the week starting date found at Time -> Timesheets -> Define Timesheets Period
              Please do not change the date because it may lead to errors. It is added to the next iteration and will be fixed soon in the next release. But 2.3 has many fixes for bugs identified against time module. So we recommend you to use 2.3 if you found any other issues related to time.

Thank you,
              Nilufer Nilar
              Software Support Engineer
              OrangeHRM Inc.
              Telephone:
              +1-914-458-4254 (USA)
              +94-722-451-553 (Asia)
              Web: www.orangehrm.com

• Nadeesha
                Nadeesha
                2008-06-02

Hi Nilufer

I did not change the week start date but my client may have without telling me so can you let me know what it should be and I will check?

Thanks ...
                Liz