Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Language changes don't affect jobs.php

Support
2010-07-30
2013-06-05
  • The requisite Language changes in: ../language/en/lang_en_full.php properly display in the PIM module (eg. Zip Code -> Postal Code)
    However, the changes are not reflected in the jobs.php for the Recruitment module.
    Is there a separate Language file that needs to be modified?

Mlm

• I think maybe I posted this in the wrong Forum, so re-posting here…

I needed to make a few localization language changes and the requisite changes in: ../language/en/lang_en_full.php properly display in the PIM module (eg. Zip Code -> Postal Code)

However, the changes are not reflected in the jobs.php for the Recruitment module.

Mlm

• If you are change the language then it is not any effect in the job. If you have getting problem then you can use language translating services. Through that services you can easily translate all another language.

•     The requisite Language changes in: ../language/en/lang_en_full.php properly display in the PIM module (eg. Zip Code -> Postal Code)

Mlm

Right, you're correct. Language changes doesn't affect jobs.php at all…