Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Spanish Traducción?

shane
2007-02-21
2013-06-05
1 2 > >> (Page 1 of 2)
  • shane
    shane
    2007-02-21

This message from orangehrm user:
    The human resource maganement's Software, I think that it´s good idea. Has it Spanish support
    carsses

• support_admin
      support_admin
      2007-02-27

Hi,

Soon OrangeHRM will have a Spanish language pack built into it.

Regards,

Koshika Surasena
      Fax: +94-11-2307579
      Web: http://www.orangehrm.com

• shane
      shane
      2007-03-14

The human resource maganement's Software, I think that it´s good idea. Has it Spanish support
      carsses

• shane
      shane
      2007-03-14

Hi there,

first of all let me tell you that your hrm is really nice. We are thinking in using it in our company (300 employees) but we really need the spanish translation.

I've seen some posts about how to create our own translations, nevertheless we don't have the time or money to create them. If you already have any significant progress in this matter we would apreciate it a lot!

Thanks for your time

Sergio Rodriguez
      srrodriguez

• support_admin
      support_admin
      2007-03-22

srrodriguez wrote:

I've seen some posts about how to create our own translations, nevertheless we don't have the time or money to create them. If you already have any significant progress in this matter we would apreciate it a lot!

Sergio Rodriguez

H,

We are working on it and will get back to you by the end of next week, on definitive dates when the language packs are available.

Regards,

Koshika Surasena
      Fax: +94-11-2307579
      Web: http://www.orangehrm.com

• shane
      shane
      2007-03-22

This message from orangehrm use:
      That's great!

I'll be waiting for your post.

Regards,

Sergio Rodr?ez

• This is the message from OrangeHRM user:

Parece que nadie ha emprendido la traduccion del OrangeHRM asi que me he dedicado a traducir lang_es_full.php. Lo podeis econtrar aqui y las frases que he sido incapaz de traducir aqui.
        Hay que decir que he empezado a traducir sin usar demasiado la aplicacion en ingles asi que deben haber muchas traducciones fuera de contexto pero mas vale esto que nada ソno?

Mis peque?s avances los hire comentado en este hilo, si alguien conoce una manera mejor de coordinar la traduccion que lo haga saber. 

Esta de mas decir que quien quiera apuntarse a colaborar sera bienvenido!

javivf

• Dasha
          Dasha
          2007-06-15

javivf wrote:
          Parece que nadie ha emprendido la traduccion del OrangeHRM asi que me he dedicado a traducir lang_es_full.php. Lo podeis econtrar aqui y las frases que he sido incapaz de traducir aqui.
          Hay que decir que he empezado a traducir sin usar demasiado la aplicacion en ingles asi que deben haber muchas traducciones fuera de contexto pero mas vale esto que nada ソno?

Gracias por comenzar la traduccin. Haca falta un empujoncito. 

javivf wrote:
          Mis peque?s avances los hire comentado en este hilo, si alguien conoce una manera mejor de coordinar la traduccion que lo haga saber. 

En algn otro proyecto han compartido en Google Docs ficheros para traducir. As se dispone de un sitio donde distintas personas puedan modificar y con un control de versiones

• Dasha
          Dasha
          2007-06-15

javivf wrote:

Gracias por comenzar la traduccin. Haca falta un empujoncito. 

javivf wrote:

En algn otro proyecto han compartido en Google Docs ficheros para traducir. As se dispone de un sitio donde distintas personas puedan modificar y con un control de versiones...

• OrangeHRM was translated to Spanish by a person who knows Spanish. However, it will be a continuous exercise to get feedback from users and improve.

- Himath

• teresa
              teresa
              2008-06-26

This is the message from orangehrm user:

As OrangeHRM is evolving so fast loads of new terms and phrases are being added to the language file, so a dynamic way of translating is required.

I am planning to translate the language files to Spanish from the beginning. To do so I am going to use a wiki page in OrangeHRM Wiki.

Feel free to give us a hand. Please, no machine translations and take care with specific HR language.

By the way, I am from Spain so some expressions could seem strange to the brothers across the Atlantic. Let's try to make it universal, or if you think it most suitable let's create different pages (i.e. es_ES, es_CO, es_AR...).

Here: http://www.orangehrm.com/wiki/index.php/Spanish

• teresa
                teresa
                2008-09-19

¿Por qué el archivo en el wiki no es exactamente igual al provisto por Orange, dejando fuera la parte de la traducción?

Lo que quiero decir, es que no encuentro las mismas declaraciones de variables en ambas versiones.

• teresa
                  teresa
                  2008-09-19

El archivo del wiki ha sido volcado del original language_default.php, lo unico que se debería echar a faltar es la traducción del modulo 'Benefits'.
                  En estos momentos la traducción esta siendo evaluada por OrangeHRM para ser incorporada a la versión oficial.

The wiki file has been dumped from the original language_default.php, except the translation for the 'Benefits' module.
                  At this moment the translation is being evaluated by OrangeHRM to be incorporated to the official version.

• teresa
                teresa
                2008-10-16

Thank you very much!
                I hadn't time to look at the translation itself, but the interface now looks much better.
                However, when I changed the content of the lang_es_full.php file, there were some flaws with missing quotation marks.
                I had to delete the line "include 'lang_es_benefits.php';" to make it work.

No other changes but the ones I just told you:

Code:

Sorry, pasting so much code does not seem to work. How do I upload it?

- Josef

• teresa
                  teresa
                  2008-10-16

Keep an eye on the format, better UTF-8. Just in case, I use Notepad++ (download the file, copy&paste, upload).

With regards to the 'Benefits' module, you're right about deleting the 'include', since we haven't translated it.

Some quotation marks could possibly being missed because some of the work was done in a UK keyboard (not a good excuse anyway!).

• teresa
                    teresa
                    2008-11-24

Since I can not post my changes here, I edited the http://www.orangehrm.com/wiki/index.php/Spanish page.

Regards,
                    Josef

• teresa
                      teresa
                      2008-11-24

That's the way mate!

• teresa
                        teresa
                        2008-11-24

Hi Francisco!

I want to translate the benefits module, but the special characters are not displayed correctly. How would I approach this?

edit:
                        Nevermind, my fault: & ntilde ;

Something else:

How do I translate the mails being sent? There are lots of mails subfolders.
                        Is there a language file template somewhere?

Thanks!

• teresa
                          teresa
                          2008-11-24

You need to use a UTF-8 character set (I personally use Notepad++ to avoid these problems).

• teresa
                            teresa
                            2008-11-24

Argh! Of course!

Thank you!

edit:
                            Anyone reading: Don't use BOM (Byte-order mark)!

• teresa
                              teresa
                              2009-02-27

Now, working on the Spanish translation for version 2.5.

• teresa
                                teresa
                                2009-06-11

modificando el archivo lans_es_full me sale el error: cannot be mapped using cp1252. como soluciono esto??

• teresa
                                  teresa
                                  2009-06-12

Gustavo, debes guardarlo como UTF-8 NO BOM (te recomiendo que utilices Notepad++). Otras cosas que tienes que tener en cuenta son las comillas y los punto y comas.

Gustavo, you must save it as UTF-8 NO BOM (I recommend you use Notepad++). Other things you should take into account is colons and semicolons.

Saludos/Regards,
                                  Francisco

• teresa
                                    teresa
                                    2009-06-12

Translation for version 2.5.beta1 is already downloadable at http://www.orangehrm.com/language-pack.php

Suggestions welcome.

Regards,
                                    Francisco

• Mafaz Mazeen
                                      Mafaz Mazeen
                                      2009-07-01

Hello everyone :D

I'm new here, I plan to use "orangehrm" on a client (SMEs), so he needed the translation and adaptation of the words.

I made some corrections of words of the Spanish of "Spain" in Spanish of "Latin America" and the words of the English were translated. Some words are adapted to those used in Venezuela to more familiarization with the menus.

http://www.orangehrm.com/wiki/index.php/Spanish-Venezuela

Sorry if I did something wrong.

Suggestions are welcome :wink:

regards,

bye

1 2 > >> (Page 1 of 2)