Forum problem when editing post

Web-site
Nadeesha
2007-12-18
2013-06-05
  • Nadeesha
    Nadeesha
    2007-12-18

I wanted to edit a post I did. But when I click on Submit it takes me to the Preview of the edited post, so I am not able to edit it at all.

Regards,

• Nadeesha
      Nadeesha
      2008-02-19

Hello Age,

It's not so clear what the issue is with regards to this scenario. But I would suggest you to log out from the forum and then log in again and try editing the post. If you still encounter the same problem please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
      Nadeesha Dharmasiri
      Community Representative
      OrangeHRM Inc.
      Telephone:
      +1-914-458-4254 (USA)
      +94-722-451-553 (Asia)
      Web: www.orangehrm.com

• Hello Age,

It's not so clear what the issue is with regards to this scenario. But I would suggest you to log out from the forum and then log in again and try editing the post. If you still encounter the same problem please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
    Nadeesha Dharmasiri
    Community Representative
    OrangeHRM Inc.
    Telephone:
    +1-914-458-4254 (USA)
    +94-722-451-553 (Asia)
    Web: www.orangehrm.com

538 Teal Plaza
    Secaucus NJ 07094
    Open Source HR Management

• I would suggest you to log out from the forum and then log in again and try editing the post.Thats my suggestion.

Web Design Manchester
    SEO Manchester

• I noticed that I cannot edit posts/topics that are converted from phpbb2 board.

• Once you edit a post and click save the spinny circle thing goes to say it's saved but leaves the editor there and does not return to the post.If you click cancel it will return to the unedited post, the only way to see the edited post is to hit refresh.

• i am also suffering from the same problem

help me with it.