Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Download file V1.2 or 2.0

Web-site
Dasha
2007-03-19
2013-06-05
  • Dasha
    Dasha
    2007-03-19

This is message from OrangeHRM user

Just a heads up, he download section of the website does not appear to be working if yo ugo directly to the download link in the menu on the left of the page.

If you go to the How to Install link, and press the download link in there, it sends yo uto the appropriate download page.

Also, V2.0 is supposed to be available as of the 15th/16th, but all the references and the available download says 1.2. When is 2.0 going to be available?

Silventar

• hSenid
      hSenid
      2007-03-19

OrangeHRM 2.0 with Leave Management is available from sourceforge.
      http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=156477

The website will be updated this week to reflect this.

- Himath

• Dasha
        Dasha
        2007-03-19

This is message from OrangeHRM user:

Excellent! I will download today and stress-test in the coming weeks. I'll post any issues, concerns, and praise in 1 to 2 weeks. 

I just asked this question again in another area of the forum, I do apologize.

Silventar

• hSenid
          hSenid
          2007-03-19

Thanks. We welcome feedback. If there are issues we consider it a high priority to resolve these as soon as possible. Also, feel free to suggest any future enhancements and features you would like to see in OrangeHRM.

- Himath

• If you have a no idea what to do with this download, I recommend signing up with one of our web hosting partners that offers a one click install of WordPress .

Used Auto Parts
    Used Car Parts

• Hi!
    The latest version of JavaServer Faces technology is version 1.2,
    the final version of which has been released through the Java Community Process under JSR-252.
    You can download the 1.2 version of the specification from the JSR 252 web page.
    The latest implementation of version 1.2 is version 1.2_12. You can download all releases from the Mojarra Project site.
    See the Announcements page for the Mojarra project for more details on each of the releases.

• Thanks friend for sharing the Download files over here.

• Excellent! I will download today and stress-test in the coming weeks. I'll post any issues, concerns, and praise in 1 to 2 weeks.

• Hello all!

Thanks for all the info you shared…
    I will try to download this file too…
    good day….

• Wow!

Great info here,I will try to download it to my own server,thank you so much,it really helps on me…..

• Just a heads up, he download section of the website does not appear to be working if yo ugo directly to the download link in the menu on the left of the page.If you go to the How to Install link, and press the download link in there, it sends yo uto the appropriate download page.