Confusing registration CAPTCHA for these foru

Web-site
teresa
2008-12-10
2013-06-05
  • teresa
    teresa
    2008-12-10

ust a comment... The CAPTCHA that this site uses to register for the forums is difficult to read... I failed so many times, it locked me out from trying... I ended up having to make an account by logging on to a clients server to give me more attempts...

And yes, I saw that "all letters are CAPS and there are no zero's"...

The background is letters, which looks very similar to the foreground letters... It was driving me nuts... But as you see, after nearly 10 attempts, I finally got a "clear" one...

At least a refresh or new CAPTCHA button would have been nice...

Those things are supposed to fool bots, not humans...

Billy.

• teresa
      teresa
      2008-12-10

Hi Billy,

This has been mentioned by few other users as well. So we will make a change for this.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards
      Shashimal

• The background is letters, which looks very similar to the foreground letters… It was driving me nuts… But as you see, after nearly 10 attempts, I finally got a "clear" one…

•     Just a comment… The CAPTCHA that this site uses to register for the forums is difficult to read… I failed so many times, it locked me out from trying… I ended up having to make an account by logging on to a clients server to give me more attempts…

And yes, I saw that "all letters are CAPS and there are no zero's"…

The background is letters, which looks very similar to the foreground letters… It was driving me nuts… But as you see, after nearly 10 attempts, I finally got a "clear" one…

At least a refresh or new CAPTCHA button would have been nice…

Those things are supposed to fool bots, not humans… :D

Oh yes, that's why recaptcha is the best, I never failed more than twice.