Evaluation Module

2007-05-09
2013-06-05
  • This is the message from OrangeHRM user:

I was wondering when the evaluation mod would be implemented? After careful evaluation of OrangeHRM this tool seems almost perfect for our needs.

The only thing we are needing is an evaluation module. We will be using this for over 900 people.

Please let me know if you have any questions for me.

Mike

• Dasha
      Dasha
      2007-05-10

Hi Mike,

I presume you mean the performance evaluation of employees. This is one of the most demanded modules (along with Recruitment). These 2 modules are going to be implemented next in OrangeHRM. However, we've not decided which will come first.

So, right now we're not in a position to commit a date for this module.

Regards,
      Himath

• Dasha
        Dasha
        2007-05-10

This is the message from OrangeHRM user:

Many thanks for the response.

This is something that is unfortunatly a deal breaker for my company/dept.
        My 2 man army department have been looking for a replacement for our 7+ independant tools to shrink it down to hopefully just 2 or maybe even 1. With the impementation of the timecard module its just one step closer.

Thanks again and I'll keep checking back for this impementation.

• Do you have any further info on how are this two features going development wise?
      Thank You.

• Dasha
        Dasha
        2007-06-27

Recruitment module will come first. We've started working on the requirements specifications. We plan to start development in about 2 months from now after the next planned version of 2.2.1 which will have enhanced time tracking features.

Himath

• Dasha
      Dasha
      2007-06-27

So far i've liked your program. As per requirements i'm thinking in integrating a time tracking feature using a biometrics device. The idea is that it will have information on when the employ entered/leaved the building each day. What are you planning for 2.2.1 in this regard?

I'm also planning on adding a payrol module to the application. Browsing here on the forums i have seen that that's not a primary focus of yours, where is the correct place to post about my desire to build that module on top of orangehrm, so that i can get a little more info on how orangehrm works inside.

• Nadeesha
        Nadeesha
        2008-02-19

Hi,

In OrangeHRM 2.2.1 there will also be an option for employees to punch-in and punch-out time in addition to submitting a detailed timesheet. The integration with the biometric device could be with this feature.

OrangeHRM team does not plan to build a payroll module. You can start a topic requesting suggestions for a payroll module you're planning to build and get feedback from users in this forum.

Regards,
        Himath

• Nadeesha
          Nadeesha
          2008-02-19

Hi,

OrangeHRM is by far the easiest HRM product to date that I have ever come across.

The missing PA module is of the utmost critical module for any organisation that will tie it to their in house Payroll Module.

It can also be used for HRD of their in house career path.

Looking forward for the PA module soon!!!!

Regards,
          Rahonny

• teresa
            teresa
            2009-05-14

I note that this was posted in May of 2007. Has there been any progress on Performance Evaluation module? If this functionality was implemented in the application, we would commit to it tomorrow.

Thanks,

Bill

• teresa
              teresa
              2009-06-23

I was wondering what is the progress on the integration with the biometric devices (or any electronic time tracking devices)? Had this been achieved?

Thanks a lot.

himath wrote:
              wrote:
              So far i've liked your program. As per requirements i'm thinking in integrating a time tracking feature using a biometrics device. The idea is that it will have information on when the employ entered/leaved the building each day. What are you planning for 2.2.1 in this regard?

In OrangeHRM 2.2.1 there will also be an option for employees to punch-in and punch-out time in addition to submitting a detailed timesheet. The integration with the biometric device could be with this feature.

• Mafaz Mazeen
    Mafaz Mazeen
    2010-03-04

Hi, my name is Alfredo from Panama. orangehrm're trying to implement in our company and the module would need more is Evaluation Module, any idea when is this module release?.

• We plan to release a stable version of OrangeHRM (2.6) with Employee Performance Evaluation module next week.

• it take more then 5 minutes to display the setup page.

• i think its due to server problem :?

• I presume you mean the performance evaluation of employees. This is one of the most demanded modules (along with Recruitment). These 2 modules are going to be implemented next in OrangeHRM. However, we've not decided which will come first.