Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

I would love integration with Openbravo

Dasha
2007-08-07
2013-06-05
  • Dasha
    Dasha
    2007-08-07

Are there any plans to integrate with openbravo?

I asked this question already, but I think I posted in the wrong section of the forum.

I just installed it and it runs great and thought OrangeHRM would be a beautiful addition.

Thanks,

beilana

• Nadeesha
      Nadeesha
      2008-03-24

Hello Beilana,

Thank you for your inspiring words about OrangeHRM. At the moment we do not have any plans to integrate with OpenBravo. If we come up with some plans in the future we will surely get back to you.

Regards,
      Nadeesha Dharmasiri
      Community Representative
      OrangeHRM Inc.
      Telephone:
      +1-914-458-4254 (USA)
      +94-722-451-553 (Asia)
      Web: www.orangehrm.com

• Nadeesha
        Nadeesha
        2008-03-24

Hi,

I would love that feature too . My company is expanding fast and I think going towards open source for our HR and Finance is the way to go. I am now evaluating both Openbravo and OrangeHRM, what is shortage now the Payroll, career path planning, flexible leave module and training.

Yaoting

• teresa
          teresa
          2008-05-30

Greetings,

We are also interested in Openbravo OrangeHRM integration. We are Openbravo partners and our market really needs HRM + Payroll.

Regards,

• teresa
            teresa
            2008-08-14

hello dear

increcible - well openbravo would be a great feature .- well i would love it.

it would be a great thing.

love to hear from you

cape

• Makes no sense to create a new HRM tool inside openbravo.
    We can develop this integration for you. If interested, please contact info@xappia.com.ar
    Regards,
    Dario Bak

•     Hello Beilana,

Thank you for your inspiring words about OrangeHRM. At the moment we do not have any plans to integrate with OpenBravo. If we come up with some plans in the future we will surely get back to you.Could you please send us all your full contact details (Your full name,if you are an employee your work email,name and address of your company,industry in which it operates,no.of employees and your designation there) to info@orangehrm.com? This will make it easier for us to have constant communications with you.

Regards,
        Nadeesha Dharmasiri
        Community Representative
        OrangeHRM Inc.
        Telephone:
        +1-914-458-4254 (USA)
        +94-722-451-553 (Asia)
        Web: http://www.orangehrm.com

538 Teal Plaza
        Secaucus NJ 07094
        Open Source HR Management

Such a very amazing link!