Leave Entitlements data entry

2008-12-19
2013-06-05
  • Carlos Ricci
    Carlos Ricci
    2008-12-19

I have looked everywhere and cannot find where an employee's Leave Entitlements are entered.
    The Leave Summary report shows Leave Entitled (days) as a column but there does not seem to be a way to document the yearly entitlements.
    I also searched these forums for a post on this issue.

Jim

• Carlos Ricci
      Carlos Ricci
      2008-12-19

Hi

In the section where you talking about is showing the yearly entitlement for a particular employee.
      Look this FAQ
      http://www.orangehrm.com/wiki/index.php/1%29_How_can_we_set_the_leave_quota_for_an_employee%3F

Or you are expecting some thing else. Please be more specific

Siddeek

• Carlos Ricci
        Carlos Ricci
        2008-12-19

Perfect, thanks Siddeek

• teresa
          teresa
          2009-02-05

My only gripe about the leave entitlement data entry is that you have to manually enter the entitlements for each leave type for each employee. If you have a lot of employees, this becomes very onerous for the HR manager.

What would be nice is a generic entry that specifies for each employee type (permanent, intern, contract, etc.) a default number of days per year and then we can treat any exceptions manually.

My 0.02 Euros Wink

L.

• teresa
            teresa
            2009-03-17

I agree with you. I think the system should have a section that allow the HR Admin to set the overall leave entitlement. For me, I will called it "Global leave entitlement". Once it is set, then it will affect all the employees leave entitlement.

But the system must also let the HR Admin have a feature or function that to override the global leave entitlement for specific staff because not all the staff having the same leave entitlement.

Thank you.
            Irvine

• Hi guys,

Hey….u may also take help from data entry services for ur query or dada entitlement, I hope it might have been useful for u.

Thanks

Regards
    Lew

• Thanks for the info.