Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Employee ID

MySQL
shane
2007-02-05
2013-06-05
  • shane
    shane
    2007-02-05

This meassage from orangehrm user:
    Hi

Since my company has already created employee numbers for each staff member, I would not need the auto generation of employee id numbers.

How can I change this in the system?

Will appreciate your assistance.

Thanks
    raveshn

• support_admin
      support_admin
      2007-02-05

Hi,

Thanks for using OrangeHRM!

Right now customizing the system generated Employee ID would require code changes needed to be done from your part. The number of employees that the system can handle is limited to 999 employees. This limitation would be fixed with the next release of OrangeHRM. (scheduled for the end of this week)

Since your company has created you own codes for the employees, you can use the field 'Other ID' in PIM (under personal pane), as a way of keeping track of company created employee IDs.

Regards,

Koshika Surasena
      Fax: +94-11-2307579
      Web: http://www.orangehrm.com

• support_admin
      support_admin
      2007-02-05

Also, we have decided to let the user the ability to define employee id. Expect this feature within the next month.

- Himath

• Nadeesha
        Nadeesha
        2007-11-05

Hi

i want to import a csv file emplyees with more than 999 records
        but i have error when i selected a record that show me a other record
        this error is because system is limited of 999 record

this was corrected in the release 2.2.2

thanks

abdrahman
        morocco

• Nadeesha
          Nadeesha
          2007-11-05

this is corrected in 2.2.2 ?
          record limitation in 999

• Nadeesha
            Nadeesha
            2007-12-17

Hello

Could you tell us how to chage Pay grade IDs and Job titles ID?
            If we delete 1 pay grade it goes to next grade ID
            means if i delete SAL001 while entering next it goes to SaL 002 not to SAL001

Meghana

• Employee ID badges not only support the security and integrity of the workplace, but also enable a sense of community among your employees, functioning like name tags at a social event. In addition, they provide a simple way for your employees to help enforce building security as they enter and exit, by noticing when people without employee ID badges attempt to enter the building.

• i want to import a csv file emplyees with more than 999 records
    but i have error when i selected a record that show me a other record
    this error is because system is limited of 999 record .

• employee ID badges is an important task that your human resources department needs to complete for each employee hired. These badges offer several benefits. First of all they are a clear, and unmistakable sign that the person is an employee of the company.

• Benefits of Employee ID is Easily identity who is properly authorized to be in your facility.

• This computerized employee locator replaces the office's old, manual sign in/out board. The application queries the shared database every 10 to 60 seconds to update employee status.