Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

CANT LOAD PERFORMANCE MODULE

OrangeHRM
2010-12-16
2013-06-05
  • Hi to all
    when trying to put these beauty to work; i have the next error message

500 | Internal Server Error | sfConfigurationException
    Configuration "config/databases.yml" does not exist or is unreadable.

it appear that the databases.yml file dont be present on the distro package.- please some one copy the script to put it on the correct dir.

I´m running on LAMP, i'm using the symfony test and all the package it's OK to run.-

Think thats why the Performance module doesn´t work properly

Please send any comment

• config/databases.yml file create when you installing the system , and its the DB config file for performance module
    If the file exist in Symfony/config/databases.yml then add apache user read permission for config folder

• Hi

I have the same problem. Can a sample database.yml be posted so I can know what should be in there?

cheers

• Answering my own question from supplied applicationSetup.php
    $dbHost,$dbName,$dbHostPort,$dbOHRMUser, $dbOHRMPassword all need to be replaced with site specific details

all:
    doctrine:
    class: sfDoctrineDatabase
    param:
    dsn: 'mysql:host=$dbHost;dbname=$dbName'
    username: $dbOHRMUser
    password: $dbOHRMPassword
    port: $dbHostPort
    attributes: { export: tables }
    test:
    doctrine:
    class: sfDoctrineDatabase
    param:
    dsn: 'mysql:host=$dbHost;dbname=test_$dbName'
    username: $dbOHRMUser
    password: $dbOHRMPassword
    port: $dbHostPor

• Hi,

We have exactly the same problem, I created a /var/www/orangehrm-2.6/symfony/config/databases.yml file as described in the previous post but I still get the same error when trying to access the performance module. Do I have to do something to make that file take effect?

Thanks,

Charles

• Scratch that, I re-installed the whole of Orange HRM making sure that the apache user had write access to this file in the first place and all was well…

• config/databases.yml file create when you installing the system , and its the DB config file for performance module
    If the file exist in Symfony/config/databases.yml then add apache user read permission for config folder.

If the file exist in Symphony/config/databases.yml then add apache user read permission for config folder .

• Scratch that, I re-installed the whole of Orange HRM making sure that the apache user had write access to this file in the first place and all was well…

• We have exactly the same problem, I created a /var/www/orangehrm-2.6/symfony/config/databases.yml file as described in the previous post but I still get the same error when trying to access the performance module. Do I have to do something to make that file take effect?

• I have the same problem. Can a sample database.ya to be posted so I can know what should be in there?

• i have had the same problem - and have not resolved it. does anybody have a solution?