Menu

Error when submitting leave application

OrangeHRM
2009-12-09
2013-06-05
  • Mafaz Mazeen

Mafaz Mazeen - 2009-12-09

Hi,
    I am using version 2.5, when ESS user submits the leave app, the error message comes up as below, but the application goes thru that is the supervisor receives the mail notification. This is sure a bug. Anyone has the same issue?

The XML page cannot be displayed
    Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Only one top level element is allowed in an XML document. Error processing resource 'http://hrm.corp.palpro.my/lib/controll…

<b>Warning</b>: error_log(/vtigerCRM5/apache/htdocs/orangehrm-2.5/orangehrm-2.5/lib/logs/logDB.txt) [<a href…

• Mafaz Mazeen

Mafaz Mazeen - 2009-12-10

Hi,
    No I am using this without any issue in that module. This may be a php.ini issue. what is the php version? is it a xamp stack?

regards,
    Dulitha

• Mafaz Mazeen

Mafaz Mazeen - 2010-01-19

Hi, it is PHP 5.1.2 and it is not installed webstack. Apache, Mysql and PHP installed separately. Hope this can answer my problem. Thank you in advanced.

• Arnold De Souza

Arnold De Souza - 2010-12-21

Hi,
    No I am using this without any issue in that module. This may be a php.ini issue. what is the php version? is it a xamp stack?