How to integrate orangehrm with Finger Print

OrangeHRM
2010-10-27
2013-06-05
  • Dear all,

I have install orangehrm successfully & its working fine for me.
    But I want to integrate it with Finger Print device.
    How can I do this ?
    Thanks,

Weloo

• May I suggest you look at the forum for Customizations from the community. Mr. Sony AK has some interesting comments.

After that if you have some additional queries concerning this feature I would not mind offering a suggestion but this is something that must be tailored not only to the product your using for biometrics but how your payroll system and User IDs are generated and integrated to OHRM.

Note using SAP and a SAP payroll add on complicates this a bit so understanding your environment is critical to a successful implementation.

Best regards
    B

• Dear B,

Thanks for your Reply i try to read the Mr. Sony AK and if i got any solution about the integration of the finger print device to Ohrm i will post it.

Best Regards,
    Weloo

• please read details carefully if you follow step by step it will work once there with working device then go for modification

Best Regards and good Luck

B

• Hi guys, I am new in this site and I find topics her very intersting.
    Hope I can join in your discussions here,
    Godspeed!

• After that if you have some additional queries concerning this feature I would not mind offering a suggestion but this is something that must be tailored not only to the product your using for biometrics but how your payroll system and User IDs are generated and integrated to OHRM.