[Download] OrangeHRM is now working with Joom

2010-12-23
2013-06-05
  • Arnold De Souza

Arnold De Souza - 2010-12-23

DOWNLOAD:
    http://www.openjoombiz.com/ojb-blog/ojb … la-15.html

Update 2010.Aug.30:
    Alpha release for OrangeHRM 2.6 and Joomla 1.6 is ready. Wanna join in test phage? Contact me :)
    Stable version for Joomla 1.5 and OrangeHRM 2.5.0.6

Update 2010.Jan.30:
    OjbOrange 1.0 beta 1 is ready for download.
    Please notes: this is beta release, please do not use it for your production site.

--
    Hi all,

We will integrate OrangeHRM 2.5 to our Joomla 1.5 platform, this is for an internal using purpose. But the result will be publish for every one who wanna use this script/solution. Yes, it is free and it releases under GNU/GPL license like OrangeHRM and Joomla :D

And here is the road map:

Version 1.0: First release on March - 2010
    - Component and plugin for Joomla - or hack to OrangeHRM files, to manage bridge between Joomla's user and OrangeHRM's user
    - Create user (ESS, HR and Admin) by hand in both 2 systems -> use our extension to create relation between those two accounts
    - Require logged in Joomla first -> system will check the bridge -> do login to OrangeHRM if account found.
    - Will have not more than 3 beta and RC versions before a stable - ready to use package released

Version 1.6: First release on Nov - 2010
    - Have a plan for Joomla 1.6 platform

Please visit this article another time, we will update our plan and progress for this project very often. And if you have any idea or interested in jointing the project team, please contact us!

Best wishes,
    OJB

• Arnold De Souza

I'm glad to know that such effort of integrating two of the best open source softwares in their own field will be merge into 1. I getting excited to the first stable release of this OrangeHRM/Joomla bridge.

• Arnold De Souza

Wouldn't it be easier getting the OrangeHRM LDAP addon and setting Joomla to access by means of LDAP as well?. I know, this wouldn't sync users, so that reminds me: do you know JFusion (http://www.jfusion.org/)?.

Regards,

• Arnold De Souza

I'm glad to know that such effort of integrating two of the best open source softwares in their own field will be merge into 1. I getting excited to the first stable release of this OrangeHRM/Joomla bridge.

Yep…same here! I can actually feel your excitement here :lol: ! lol
    So, is this still a beta or are there any other version available???

• Arnold De Souza

Hi all,

Alpha release for OrangeHRM 2.6 and Joomla 1.6 is ready - for testing purpose?
    Wanna have a try? Contact me at openjoombiz  gmail  com

Cheers!
    OJB

• Arnold De Souza

Bride between Joomla 1.6 and OrangeHRM 2.6 is now ready for download. Please notes that this is just for testing purpose, so don't use it in your production site ;)

We also build a stable verison for Joomla 1.5 and OrangeHRM 2.5.0.6

Don't wanna wait more? Click here to start

Cheers,
    OJB

• Arnold De Souza

Wow that's a great share. I have just signed up and got this thread. I must say it's a very useful welcome gift for me.. Thanks guys.

• Arnold De Souza

• Arnold De Souza

@ marshalrosy, @noel8877: Thanks for your comments :)
    I'm still waiting for issues feedback from my working company and also from the Joomla/Orange communities to make this script be better :)

• Arnold De Souza

DOWNLOAD:

Update 2010.Aug.30:
        Alpha release for OrangeHRM 2.6 and Joomla 1.6 is ready. Wanna join in test phage? Contact me :)
        Stable version for Joomla 1.5 and OrangeHRM 2.5.0.6

Update 2010.Jan.30:
        OjbOrange 1.0 beta 1 is ready for download.
        Please notes: this is beta release, please do not use it for your production site.

--
        Hi all,

We will integrate OrangeHRM 2.5 to our Joomla 1.5 platform, this is for an internal using purpose. But the result will be publish for every one who wanna use this script/solution. Yes, it is free and it releases under GNU/GPL license like OrangeHRM and Joomla :D

And here is the road map:

Version 1.0: First release on March - 2010
        - Component and plugin for Joomla - or hack to OrangeHRM files, to manage bridge between Joomla's user and OrangeHRM's user
        - Create user (ESS, HR and Admin) by hand in both 2 systems -> use our extension to create relation between those two accounts
        - Require logged in Joomla first -> system will check the bridge -> do login to OrangeHRM if account found.
        - Will have not more than 3 beta and RC versions before a stable - ready to use package released

Version 1.6: First release on Nov - 2010
        - Have a plan for Joomla 1.6 platform

Please visit this article another time, we will update our plan and progress for this project very often. And if you have any idea or interested in jointing the project team, please contact us!

Best wishes,
        OJB

Such a very amazing link!
    Thanks you for the post.