(Out of Topic) Programming something new

2012-07-21
2013-04-29
  • First of all, I'd like to thank you for creating such awesome program! It's a great help since I'm still replaying the games - gotta love the gameplay :D

Anyway, back to the matter at hand. I was wondering if it's possible to create a pretty simple program (much, much simpler than yours) using Delphi, or RAD Studio (these stuffs are completely new to me although not the concept, well, maybe) .

Here's the situation:
    Let's say that I have a certain budget, say, $100. Then I go to a shopping store and collect data of different items, their names and the respective prices. Say there are 30 items that I'm interested to buy. However, getting all those is not possible with my current budget. So I had to make choices in such a way that the total cost would not exceed the budget.

So yeah, that's basically it. I'm sorry if it's kinda mind-puzzling. The method of doing the above somehow coincides with the way you did with the persona fusion - the item replaces the persona, and the result would be the total cost. What I'm worried is whether there is a limitation to how many input (item/persona) can be made.

Sorry if that's an odd request.