We released version 3.0 of Opt4J. These are some of the new features:
- Revised evaluator interface Add multiple evaluators to create your multi-objective optimization problem.
- Revised optimizer interface The new IterativeOptimizer interface allows you to easily create your own meta-heuristic with much less dependencies to the rest of the framework.
- Maven enabled Opt4J now comes as a maven dependency and with a revised project structure. For a fast integration in existing maven projects.
- Mercurial revision control system Leaving subversion to allow a more efficient parallel development. Get the code with hg clone http://hg.code.sf.net/p/opt4j/hgroot opt4j-hgroot
- Gradle build system We have switched to the next generation build automation tool Gradle. Learn more at http://www.gradle.org/
- Bugfixes Several minor enhancements in the source code
- Revised tutorial Learn the basics of Opt4J at http://opt4j.sourceforge.net/documentation/3.0/tutorial.xhtml