OpenXava is a framework to develop AJAX Java Enterprise applications rapidly and easily. Allows you to define applications just with POJOs, JPA and Java annotations. Feature rich and flexible since it's used for years to create business applications with Java.
OpenXava 4.6 has some new interesting features such as:
* Custom reports generation from list.
* It’s possible to customize the list mode defining your own editor.
* You can assign a model object (an entity or a transient object) directly to a View to populate it.
* In the jUnit tests you can assert the content of generated PDFs
* New @RowAction annotation for collections.
* Labels and messages available in Russian.
* The file name for generated reports includes model name and time.
And many other useful new features and bug fixes.
See the announcement: