OpenXava is a framework to develop AJAX Java Enterprise/J2EE applications rapidly and easily. Allows you to define applications just with POJOs, JPA and Java annotations. Feature rich and flexible since it's used for years to create business applications with Java.
The 4.2.2 release contains the next new features and fixes:
- JetSpeed 2.2.1 supported.
- New PersistenceUnit controller and SetPersistenceUnitAction class to facilitate multi-database applications.
- BaseAction no longer implements IChangeControllersAction, but still implements the change controllers related methods.
- Date format improved for Catalan.
- Fix: Inheritance for views does not work with transient classes.
- Fix: Fixed URL for DTD of DWR files, it improves performance on Liferay deploying.
- Fix: List fails when the user customize the list and afterwards the programmer removes properties from the entities.
- Fix: "en" language entries are not included in portlet.xml because they are redundant with default entries.
- Fix: In a cascade remove collection when trying to create an element with a embedded with a reference to an entity fails.
- Fix: Changing module from dialog does not close the dialog.
- Fix: Multi persistence unit applications do not work.
- Fix: regenerateGenerator ant task fails.
- Fix: portletLocales of xava.propeties has no effect on portlet.xml generation.
- Fix: Closing a two level dialog in a module with web-view shows the root view in the dialog.
- Fix: After using setControllers(), removeActions() has no effect if executed in the same action.
- Fix: Creating a new collection element when all element components are inside groups fails.
- Fix: @OnChange actions are executed twice inside collection elements with groups.
- Fix: No focus placement inside collection elements in some cases.
- Fix: Using apostrophe in HtmlText editor cut the content from the apostrophe.
See the complete list in changelog:http://www.openxava.org/web/guest/changelog
You can download it from: http://sourceforge.net/projects/openxava/files/