Naviox Professional

Help
2013-05-21
2013-05-21
  • Hi,

I have installed Naviox Professional and I am getting the error below when I am trying to load my application. I tried with Naviox lite and the application loads without errors. Am I missing something when installing Naviox Professional ?

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception
    javax.servlet.ServletException: Filter execution threw an exception

root cause
    java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
    com.openxava.naviox.web.NaviOXFilter.doFilter(NaviOXFilter.java:41)

root cause
    javax.persistence.PersistenceException: org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: could not execute native bulk manipulation query
    org.hibernate.ejb.AbstractEntityManagerImpl.convert(AbstractEntityManagerImpl.java:1389)
    org.hibernate.ejb.AbstractEntityManagerImpl.convert(AbstractEntityManagerImpl.java:1317)
    org.hibernate.ejb.AbstractEntityManagerImpl.throwPersistenceException(AbstractEntityManagerImpl.java:1399)
    org.hibernate.ejb.AbstractQueryImpl.executeUpdate(AbstractQueryImpl.java:108)
    com.openxava.naviox.impl.DB.createDB(DB.java:83)
    com.openxava.naviox.impl.DB.init(DB.java:33)
    com.openxava.naviox.Modules.<clinit>(Modules.java:35)

root cause
    org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: could not execute native bulk manipulation query
    org.hibernate.exception.SQLStateConverter.convert(SQLStateConverter.java:92)
    org.hibernate.exception.JDBCExceptionHelper.convert(JDBCExceptionHelper.java:66)
    org.hibernate.engine.query.NativeSQLQueryPlan.performExecuteUpdate(NativeSQLQueryPlan.java:219)
    org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.executeNativeUpdate(SessionImpl.java:1310)
    org.hibernate.impl.SQLQueryImpl.executeUpdate(SQLQueryImpl.java:396)
    org.hibernate.ejb.QueryImpl.internalExecuteUpdate(QueryImpl.java:188)
    org.hibernate.ejb.AbstractQueryImpl.executeUpdate(AbstractQueryImpl.java:99)

root cause
    org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: relation "oxmodules" already exists
    org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.receiveErrorResponse(QueryExecutorImpl.java:2103)
    org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.processResults(QueryExecutorImpl.java:1836)
    org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.execute(QueryExecutorImpl.java:257)
    org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:512)
    org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeWithFlags(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:388)
    org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeUpdate(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:334)
    org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:102)
    org.hibernate.engine.query.NativeSQLQueryPlan.performExecuteUpdate(NativeSQLQueryPlan.java:210)
    org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.executeNativeUpdate(SessionImpl.java:1310)
    org.hibernate.impl.SQLQueryImpl.executeUpdate(SQLQueryImpl.java:396)
    org.hibernate.ejb.QueryImpl.internalExecuteUpdate(QueryImpl.java:188)
    org.hibernate.ejb.AbstractQueryImpl.executeUpdate(AbstractQueryImpl.java:99)

Thanks in advance.

Med

• Javier Paniza
    Javier Paniza
    2013-05-21

Hi Med,

seems that you already have the NaviOX tables. Stop your Tomcat and execute the next sentences against your database:

DROP TABLE OXROLES_OXMODULES;
    DROP TABLE OXUSERS_OXROLES;
    DROP TABLE OXMODULES;
    DROP TABLE OXROLES;
    DROP TABLE OXUSERS;
    DROP TABLE OXFOLDERS;

BTW, given that you're a NaviOX Professional customer you can send me direct emails with your questions about NaviOX in order to give you a faster response, because I usually give a 2 days delay for answering here in the public forum.

Cheers