Defaulting to 0.0 in populating curves

Debugging
2008-01-16
2013-04-16
  • Hi,

I've got a problem debugging the charge in the curves for the software on the French platform. 

Does the following sound right ?  When Open Workbench imports a value that doesn't seem right (i.e. a 0,5 instead of a 0.5, it will put 0.0).  The grep below shows where this is done.

However, the thing to do is not the reading of an incorrect file, but the writing of correct java.  Does anyone remember about where abouts the writing would come from ? 

Toodles,

Chris Mann

com/abtcorp/api/com/IABTObjectSpaceCOM.java:      @com.parameters([in,type=STRING] rule, [in,type=STRING] name, [in,type=STRING] caption, [in,type=I4] type, [in,type=BOOLEAN] isVirtual, [in,type=BOOLEAN] isVisible, [in,type=BOOLEAN] isUpdatable, [in,type=BOOLEAN] isTransient, [in,type=STRING] referenceType, [in,type=STRING] propertyRule, [in,type=VARIANT] defaultValue, [iid=5314DFC0-FCCC-11D1-ADFA-00E029143BC6,thread=AUTO,type=DISPATCH] return) */

com/abtcorp/objectModel/pm/fr/AssignmentPercentExpended.java:   // If any property needed for the computation is uninitialized, then a default of 0.0 is returned.

com/abtcorp/objectModel/pm/fr/PercentExpended.java:   // If any property needed for the computation is uninitialized, then a default of 0.0 is returned.

com/abtcorp/io/client/xmlfile/populators/owb/CurvePopulator.java:  double default_ = 0.0;

com/abtcorp/io/client/xmlfile/populators/msp/DependencyPopulator.java:      default : amount = 0.0;