I have attached EJTAG driver for jtag-tools. It can be
used to write flash and read flash for almost all
modern MIPS boards.
EJTAG driver written by Marek Michalkiewicz under GPL
Patch do not conflicts with another patches.
1)adds /src/bus/ejtag.c file
2) register this file in /src/bus/buses.c buses.h
3) removes one check from /src/tap/parport/ppdev.c
4) change in flash.c is not needed, but can speedup
flashing. It just exclude "printf" from cycle.
5) comment two strings in libbrux/flash/detectflash.c
it is not needed
6) add non-zero flash address support to
libbrux/flash/jedec.c and amd.c
i wonder why this is not added to CVS tree. This patch
was given by different peoples many times.
I suggest to add this patch fully or partially to CVS
tree. This patch can make jtag-tools widely used and
very helpful for modern devices.