Hello, here is a short list of things that have happened recently in the OpenTag project.
1. The current status of the code is Beta 1.4. We are targeting a Beta 2.0 release in about one month. Beta 2.0 should be mostly full-featured. Beta 1.4 can be downloaded from the dev branch of the git repository. I will merge Beta 2.0 into the master and also distribute it as a downloadable archive.
2. OpenTag now has a growing list of contributors. Here are some of them: Agaidi Oy (Finland), Wizzilab (France), Semtech (California), NetLab (Catalonia), University of Bremen (Germany). Progress is starting to move quite fast.
3. Wizzilab is working on a Qt-based GUI program called "OTcom." It is still in the early stages, but it should promise to be a great addition to the OpenTag toolchain.
4. Platforms currently mature: CC430, POSIX (for client)
5. Platforms almost done: STM32 + SX1212