The settings I use are always
- no resize
- link to the image
- Style override with no background image
The following issues should be fixed.
- Option settings in the Image Slide Editor, below the list of pictures are not properly displayed. when you set them, then swicht to another set entry and back to the image entry, the ticks might be displayed in any altered state.
- The image shown in the style preview (above the Override Style checkbox) shows a fraction of the first image in the slide instead of representing the configured style
- in the presentation helper, the image in Next slide preview is not properly scaled
- in preview dual screen mode the image is not properly scaled in any of the displays (Presentation window, Current slide preview and Next slide preview
What I expect to see in any preview is a scaled version of the presentation screen when that slide is sent there. To me it seems obvious that the resize options refer to the presentation screen, not any scaled versions of the presentation screen. Any preview should newer differ from the presentation except in size; aperture, aspect and content should always match.
These issues are not new to the 2.0 beta. They were there in 1.7 and probably before.