Java Wrap: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError

Tobias K.
  • Tobias K.
    Tobias K.

I am trying to run the example programs using the java wrapper for the Robotino API. I'm using, as far as I know, the newst version of both the API (653) and the wrapper (build 2.5.2007) for Windows XP, SP2.

All external libraries seem to load successfully without exceptions.

But the constructor call of the RobotinoObserver class yields the following exception:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: robotinocom.robotinowrapJNI.swig_module_init()V
        at robotinocom.robotinowrapJNI.swig_module_init(Native Method)
        at robotinocom.robotinowrapJNI.<clinit>(
        at robotinocom.RobotinoObserver.<init>(
        at Robot.<init>(
        at CircleRobot.<init>(
        at Main.main(

Both ROBOTINOAPI_DIR and ROBOTINOWRAP_DIR system variables are set and the \lib and \bin paths are added to the PATH variable.

Thanks in advance,

• Tobias K.
      Tobias K.

I figured out, that this problem is related to incompatible versions of the different modules involved.

We got it working, using the 567 Api version with old example files for Java. (which do not make use of the robotinoserver.dll and robotinocom_java.dll files).

Using the new verions together with the examples from works, too, but crashes javaw.exe (see other thread).

The newest java files directly from this repository do not work together with pre-built runtime libraries of the API and/or wrapper.