Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Anybody home? Where's PM?

Kirill_AGA
2011-02-02
2013-04-13
  • Kirill_AGA
    Kirill_AGA
    2011-02-02

Since 24.01.2011 I did submit 4 bugs (1 with immediate solution attached), no any activity happened so far… Actually, I could even participate (on non-regular basis) in openQRM development, at least in bugfixing, but without project coordinator that's not possible. Where's Matt?

Cheers,
    Kirill

• Matt
    Matt
    2011-02-05

Hi Kirill

:) here is Matt. Many thanks for your bug reporting. Even better that you included possible solutions.
    First sorry for the delays in especially my replies on the maillinglist and forums.
    My team and especially myself are currently fully busy on customer projects, workshops and of course also on further enhancements, new features and bug-fixes for the next release(s).

So, we are on scheduling the bugfixes and will care about them as soon as possible according to their prio.
    Again, many thanks for submitting because it helps us to make openQRM even better!

Please excuse further delays in my replies, will try hard to keep up with the lots of questions but as a human being my day also has only 24 hours ;)

many thanks for your understanding, all the best + have a great weekend,

Matt Rechenburg
    Project Manager openQRM