Source code for mpop.jar

Help
2009-07-23
2013-05-15
  • Hi All,

I'm trying to look at a problem thats been thrown my way (see ) and am trying to find the source for mpop.jar to track it down.  It appears I'm not the first to look for this (see http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=200808121025.47048.mvyskocil@suse.cz) but I haven't managed to find anything.

Could someone help me by pointing me in the right direction please?

Cheers,
    Dim

• Anthony Vigil
    Anthony Vigil
    2009-10-02

The module openproj_exchange has just been added to the openproj project on sourceforge.  It contains the source for the mpop.jar file.

• Hi,

The new module doesn't compile for me.  Several missing methods (ResourceMappingForm.isJunit, MicrosoftImporter.isSkipCalendars, Project.setWasImported). 

If the missing methods are put in I'll try to provide a patch that removes the need for http://openproj.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/openproj/openproj_contrib/lib/exchange/mpop.jar?view=log to be in CVS.

Could you please double check that everything required to build is checked in?

Cheers,
    Dim

• Anthony Vigil
    Anthony Vigil
    2009-10-05

ResourceMappingForm is in openproj_core.  Please make sure you have that project open and that it is referenced by openproj_exchange(it should be). 

From what I have seen, MicrosoftImporter does not have an isSkipCalendars method or variable, and I did not see that being referenced anywhere.  Can you let me know where you saw that?

Why would you want to remove the reference to mpop.jar in openproj_contrib?  That should still be there.  openproj_contrib should be freely available in sourceforge.  If you do not have that project checked out and in your workspace then that could be part of your problem.

• Anthony Vigil
    Anthony Vigil
    2009-10-05

OK, that was weird.  Each of the project names should have an underscore after "openproj".  Apparently the underscore makes the rest in italics.  Here's the name of the two projects that I listed with their underscores:

openproj_core and openproj_contrib

Is there a way here to put an actual underscore?