We are happy to announce the first release of the openPOWERLINK stack series 2.1. This series introduces new platforms and features to openPOWERLINK.
- Xilinx Zynq platform support for Linux (ARM)
- Xilinx Zynq platform support for no-os (Microblaze/ARM)
- Xilinx Spartan-6 MN support
- Linux Ethernet driver for Realtek Gigabit Ethernet chipset (RTL8111/8168)
- Ensure consistency between stack application and stack driver (version and features)
- Introduction of a shared-memory library
- Clean separation of public (i.e. API) header files and stack-internal headers... read more