SYS TEC electronic (http://www.systec-electronic.com) released version 1.4 of the openPOWERLINK Protocol Stack. There is also a new version of the LiveCD which can be downloaded from http://www.systec-electronic.com/openpowerlink_livecd .
The major changes of the protocol stack are
- it now supports newer Linux kernel revisions (version 22.214.171.124 was tested)
- incorporation of some patches that were made to staging/epl in the Linux kernel
- bug fixes in the RTL8139 driver (additionally, it now supports RTL8139C+ chips)
- several bug fixes in sub-modules (SDO and ErrorHandler)
- clean-ups in demo projects
- support for NMT requests was added (via object 0x1F9F and NMT request frames)
Please see the included revision history for further information.