Here are some instructions on how to compile OpenORB 1.4.x on Mac OS X.
1. Download and extract the OpenORB and tools packages.
2. Create an OpenORB directory and move the two extracted directories
3. Set the TCOO_HOME environment variable to this parent directory.
4. Apply the fix for bug #1635399 (if it hasn't been applied already)
5. Add the following line to the tools/local.properties file:
6. Go the the OpenORB directory (not the parent directory) and run:
Note that you can change "release" to whatever target you want to build.
That's it! Hopefully these instructions can be included with the
official OpenORB documentation.