Menu

Bluetooth with pre-compiled win32

Help
2008-08-05
2013-05-01
  • Lucas Junqueira

Lucas Junqueira - 2008-08-05

Hi, I'm trying to use the pre-compiled win32 openobex to send files to mobile phones using bluetooth, as command line. Currenlty, I got small success using this (I'm using channel 9 since it is for the OBEX Object Push service of the phone):

obexftp -b 00:1D:FD:87:6D:FF -B 9 -p file.jpg

When I do this, the phone asks me to accept the file, but after that, nothing is received and I get this at the console:

C:\Documents and Settings\Proprietário\Desktop\Obex\shared\bin>obexftp -b 00:1D:FD:87:6D:FF -B 9 -p file.jpg
    Connecting...failed: send UUID
    error on connect(): No error
    Still trying to connect
    Still trying to connect
    Still trying to connect

After that, nothing happens... What can I do to complete this file transfer to the phone?

• thomasx

thomasx - 2008-08-05

Have you checked if your BT dongle has been provided with windows drivers? If your BT dongle has some kind of LED, is this blinking during the attempt to transmit the file to the device?

• armando med

armando med - 2009-05-19

Hello, where can i find the win32 openbox precompiled, i didn't find it on the server or anywhere, can you tell me where to find it, or if you can upload it. thanks!

• Christian W. Zuckschwerdt

Sorry, the filer went missing when I switched triq.net to the new design. I re-posted it on http://triq.net/obex

Please note, that an updated build is due for some time now.