Help
2007-12-29
2013-04-29
  • phoenixfury
    phoenixfury
    2007-12-29

Test page answer :

All tests
    Fail: testofrequest -> testfilegetcontents -> Equal expectation fails at character 0 with [R1] and [] at [/mnt/138/sda/5/8/XXX/vl/tests/test_request.php line 35]
    Fail: testofrequest -> testfilegetcontents -> Equal expectation fails at character 0 with [R1] and [] at [/mnt/138/sda/5/8/XXX/vl/tests/test_request.php line 36]
    Exception: testofrequest -> testfilegetcontents -> Unexpected PHP error [file_get_contents(http://XXX.free.fr:80/vl/tests/request1.txt) [<a href='function.file-get-contents'>function.file-get-contents</a>]: failed to open stream: Connection timed out] severity [E_WARNING] in [/mnt/138/sda/5/8/XXX/vl/tests/test_request.php line 35]

17/17 test cases complete: 455 passes, 2 fails and 1 exceptions.

And api_demo answer on any function :

We called: http://XXX:80/vl/YYY.php?sn=api&asleep=1
    OpenNab API replied :
    ERROR -1

What's the problem ?

• wklinger
    wklinger
    2009-09-25

Hello,

I've got a similar error on the same test:

`Fail: TestOfRequest -&gt; testFileGetContents -&gt; Equal expectation fails at character 0 with  and  at `

Note: my hosting plan is a full feature hosting, with remote file capability.

Thanks for any suggestion.

• Infotaku
    Infotaku
    2009-09-28

Hello everybody.

I just tried to set openNab on my Synology server and got exactly the same fail request than 'wklinger'

Fail: TestOfRequest -&gt; testFileGetContents -&gt; Equal expectation fails at character 0 with  and  at

17/17 test cases complete: 456 passes, 1 fails and 0 exceptions.

I'm trying anything that be passing through my mind but i'm not an expert of the subject so..

• Olivier Azeau
    Olivier Azeau
    2009-10-06

Hi,
    the 'testFileGetContents' has been reported multiple times but I haven't got a clue.
    Basically, it is not an OpenNab test, it is a PHP set-up test (it checks that a given text file on the server can be retrieved through the integrated PHP/HTTP client)

I would say that it this test is the only one to fail, you can safely use OpenNab. The problem is probably in the test that do not take into account some PHP set-up details.

• Anonymous
    2011-04-10

I had the exact same problem (garbage isntead of R1), and I figured it out : it was my apache configuration which had the Deflate mod enabled, and was send Gziped data instead of plain old text.
    Two solutions here :
    - either disabled the deflate mod (a2dismod deflate)
    - or add something in your vhost configuration to disable gzip for this host only (e.g. : BrowserMatch . no-gzip)
    Hope this helps,
    Mike