Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Opennab 0.9 install errors on All Tests

Help
JohnneyBoy
2007-11-23
2013-04-29
  • JohnneyBoy
    JohnneyBoy
    2007-11-23

Hello,

Fedora 7 (all patches)

Just installed opennab 0.09, but seem to be getting a few errors from All tests...

Notice: Use of undefined constant LOG_IN_SAME_FILE - assumed 'LOG_IN_SAME_FILE' in /home/www/nab/docs/vl/includes/misc.php on line 70

Notice: Constant OPENNAB_BASE_DIR already defined in /home/www/nab/docs/vl/tests/test_burrow.php on line 25
    All tests
    Exception: TestOfMisc -> testGetValueOrDefault -> Unexpected PHP error [Undefined variable: thisVarIsNotDefined] severity [E_NOTICE] in [/home/www/nab/docs/vl/tests/test_misc.php line 38]
    Exception: TestOfMisc -> testGetValueOrDefault -> Unexpected PHP error [Undefined offset: 2] severity [E_NOTICE] in [/home/www/nab/docs/vl/tests/test_misc.php line 41]
    Exception: TestOfMisc -> testGetValueOrDefault -> Unexpected PHP error [Undefined offset: 1] severity [E_NOTICE] in [/home/www/nab/docs/vl/tests/test_misc.php line 44]

In fact there is a whole page of errors!

Any idea what is causing this? opennab 0.07 works fine.

John

• Olivier Azeau
      Olivier Azeau
      2007-11-24

Hello,

I think this listing of errors is not related to 0.07 vs 0.09 but to the php.ini configuration.
      If you have access to the php.ini, try to set :

error_reporting  =  E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE

This is the configuration I use for developing opennab (I know, I should have coped with all the notices to be clean...)
      Anyway, I don't think the 'E_NOTICES' will have an impact on the software behaviour.

Regards,
      Olivier

• JohnneyBoy
      JohnneyBoy
      2007-11-28

Hello,

Thanks,That did the trick, seems to be working fine now.

John