3 Tier Source code

Anonymous
2014-03-18
2014-07-11

• Anonymous
    2014-03-18

are you guys going to release 3 Tier source code for public?

thanks

• OpenMiracle
    OpenMiracle
    2014-03-20

Yeah definitely..! any user can use our source code. and also implement more and more.we are giving the email support for Users. Recently you can get it from our website http://openmiracle.com/ or here ( sourceforge )

Thank you for your support

Last edit: OpenMiracle 2014-03-20

• Anonymous
    2014-03-20

I did download 312 MB file from here (sourceforge) but it doesn't have source code. It has got installer which installs the application. other files are sql installer, .net framework installer, windows updates etc. but no source code in the zip file.

:-(

thanks

• OpenMiracle
    OpenMiracle
    2014-03-21

You can get the setup file from the tab files. If You want source code you can get it from tab code and click download snapshot.
    thank you

• Anonymous
    2014-03-22

thanks for the response. i suppose it's not a 3 tire source code where you have separate DAL project etc.

• OpenMiracle
    OpenMiracle
    2014-03-28

Now we have released the source code for two tier architecture . the three tier architecture is under process. it will uploaded soon

• Anonymous
    2014-04-07

Source code displaying error. Need help

• Anonymous
    2014-04-16

Hi there,

How to add barcode to a any product!?
    I can't do it why!?

• OpenMiracle
    OpenMiracle
    2014-04-21

Hi,
    You can create the barcode for each and every product in openmiracle, once you creating a product the system generated barcode will be there. its automatically generating, if you want to set barcode you can use the barcode settings for more option, Its coming under the settings menu.
    i giving you the video tutorial link here, it is more helpful for you.

Anonymous

Cancel   Add attachments