OpenIT 2.1.1 is the latest testing release of the OpenIT open source IT
management web application. All users of 2.1.0 are encouraged to
upgrade as this release contains a number of critical bug fixes.
OpenIT 2.2 will be the next stable version of OpenIT, but users are
encouraged to try the testing version as it contains a number of
exciting new features.
Refer to the documentation in the /doc/ directory for installation and
upgrade instructions. Please note that the files
/modules/Computers/list.php and /modules/Peripherals/list.php are
*deleted* and should no longer exist once you upgrade to 2.1.1.
- Fixed list problem with Computers (acolflesh)
- Removed list.php from Computers & Peripherals as common.list.php is
now able to handle list generation using metadata from the
- Updated the PEAR packages (michaelss)
- Fixed Unix specific directory separator thanks to Max Meyer
- Fixed broken toAssocArray function thanks to Max Meyer (michaelss)