New section Like Computers

Developers
yOh
2006-04-06
2013-04-25
  • yOh
    yOh
    2006-04-06

Hello all who can help me, and the others :).
    I have intended to add a new section but with the computer section config. I have the list like computer, with the column i can add, but my probleme its i can't edit !! When i clic for edit, i have nothing, just the footer. I have no error, i really don't understand that O_O.

Thans for the futur repplies,
    Amicaly
    David yOh

• yOh
      yOh
      2006-04-06

Re all.
      Now i have a little error in listing my table.
      I have the bottom Add new client, Reset list, all the option i can change for list the columns, its appear normal. But in the right of 'Reset List', i have this message : DB Error: no such field, i have find something like this in : .\inc\pear\tests\DB\tests\driver\18get.php .
      I think i cant edit in rapport of this error message, if anyone can help me would be a pleasure for to tell to my Boss give you 'Donate' ( Don ?) to your project.

Please answer me :)
      Amicaly
      David yOh

• I assume since you have a reset list link that you did not create a new modules/section_name/list.php file, but rather created the $listMeta array in your new DataObject class file.

Try adding "DO_Common::debugLevel(4);" to index.php after line 31.  That should give you more debugging information.

I don't have that \inc\pear\tests\DB\tests\driver\18get.php file you're referring to.  Are you using a 2.0 version of OpenIT?  I don't see that file in the pear directory of 2.2.

I'm having trouble understanding some of your English, so perhaps you could post in English and your native language.  I have friends that can help me with French and Spanish, and I know we have some German speakers lurking around here somewhere.  :-)

• I'm sorry if I haven't been able to help you much.  There's a lot of places small changes need to be made in order to add a new section to OpenIT.  Without a lot of details, its nearly impossible to guess what could be causing the error.

You can always hop onto the developer's mailing list and post patches for what you're working on.  There are already a lot of patches on the list that I need to merge into version 2.3.

• yOh
      yOh
      2006-04-06

Dear Micheal,
      I use OpenIT 2.2. I wan't use my new section like computers section. French:" Je voudrais avoir le choix des colonnes à afficher comme dans Computers, je n'ai donc pas creer de fichier list.php car sinon je dois choisir l'affichage de la list. Quand je clic sur ma section " Clients " dans le menu, jarrive sur la page 'index.php?List=Clients', l'affichage est bon, je peux choisir les colonnes a afficher et sa marche bien. Mais sur cette page j'ai juste 1 message d'erreur, a coter de Reset List, "DB error : no such field". Ensuite si je clic sur Add New Client  , j'arrive sur la page, "index.php?Edit=Client&ID=-1" mais la j'ai une page blanche, avec :
      "Script included 24 files.
      Script executed in 0.1051230430603 seconds.