does the mpeg4ip-1.5 support streaming file

• lincoln

hello,everyone! i have installed OpenIPMP2.0.2 in windows xp.
    i can use mp4creator in mpeg4ip of openipmp to encrypt mp4 file,
    and i can use mp4player to play the encrpted mp4 file locally.
    but when i want to use mp4player to player streaming mp4 file ,
    i failed and the vc++ reference information is that  the memeory "0x00000000"
    referred by order"0x102117580".the memory can not be read.
    my order is "mp4player rtsp://localhost/xxx.mp4",i also installed darwin streaming server  4.x.x and test it using qucik time player successfully.the xxx.mp4 is tested in quick time palyer and DSS4.
    i try to build wmp4client using vc++6.0,but it failed with the error information:
       Creating library Release/wmp4client.lib and object Release/wmp4client.exp
    libmpplayer60.lib(mp4_drm_bytestream.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class DRMPlugin::IXMLElement *

drmXML" (?drmXML@@3PAVIXMLElement@DRMPlugin@@A)
    libmpplayer60.lib(mp4_drm_bytestream.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class DRMPlugin::DRMLogger

drmLogger" (?drmLogger@@3VDRMLogger@DRMPlugin@@A)
    Release/wmp4client.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
    Error executing link.exe.

wmp4client.exe - 3 error(s), 0 warning(s)

i do not know wheather the mp4player in mpeg4ip-1.5 supports playing streaming mp4 file with rtsp.
    could any one help me,thanks !

• lincoln

why no one answer my question?
      is there no people inverstigating the openipmp202?
      that is so bad!!!

• Craig Miller
      Craig Miller

We had support for streaming in the first version of OpenIPMP. This version was released with the intention of following up with streaming support later. But we never got to that.

Our original implementation was before ISMA had specified how DRM signaling should appear in the stream setup. Now that has been specified; you'd need to check that specification and make modifications to the codebase.